Thursday, January 31, 2013

Lolita 52 week challenge: week 4

Week 4 and we're carrying on. This week's topic:  Favorite thing to put on my head



There is not that much history on my background with hair accessories. I love em. I buy em. I wear em. Here are some of the favorite things to put on my head.

1. Big bows. I cannot tell you how much I love having bows in my hair. I also cannot describe for you how much I want one of those monster head eating bows.

A nice large bow.
 2. Roses. I have always been a big fan of roses, either on my dress or in my hair. I find that they can go with just about anything.

Here I am, donning my favorite rose hair accessory.
3. Tiaras. There's something about me and tiaras. After I making my first tiara, I wore it to a lot of meets and conventions. Eventually I also obtained a more legit tiara by winning the Princess Brolita contest at Frill-con in 2012.

Tiara is a bit bent. But could you blame me? I had been up for nearly 20 hrs at this point. And I am cuddling with alpacas.
Here, you can see my tiara from when I was crowned the Princess Brolita.
4. My unicorn horn. You actually see it in the picture above. I had a friend commission me a pair and I have absolutely loved wearing it with either my lavender BL carousel dress or Milky Planet.

Like they said: You should be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then be a unicorn.






1 comment:

  1. Pastel hair really suits you well~ and I really love that first picture <3 the dress, the bow, you, everything looks amazing! and your arms are looking fine too XD

    ReplyDelete