Saturday, January 12, 2013

Lolita 52 week challenge: week 1

This year, I intend to try and do a rather lengthy challenge: a 52 week lolita challenge.

And today's challenge:  5 pieces that every Lolita wardrobe should have, regardless of style




 What 5 pieces do I think every lolita wardrobe should have, regardless of style?


Can't go wrong with a solid pair of cute knee highs from BL
Once again, back to BL. Solid pair of shoes that will last you a long time.


 Here is a link to the FB page "My Dearest Victoria" Here she sells bloomers that I think every lolita should get. They are comfortable and very well made. 

There are going to be days when we need to feel like a princess. And what better way to be a princess than one who lives under the sea?

No, not the totoro. The parasol. This was really the only picture I have of it, since I actually don't have possession of it atm and can't take a more recent pic.

So just a tad bit biased, since I am a super sweet lolita. But these are the 5 pieces of lolita things that I encourage every lolita to get.






1 comment:

  1. I am in complete agreement about the parasol. For a super pale Irish girl like me, it's practically a godsend. ^_^

    ReplyDelete