Saturday, December 24, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS special!

http://ponyswagg.tumblr.com/

To everyone, I hope you have a safe and wonderful Christmas/holiday. 





And to cap off this weekend, here is an excellent video you may find most entertaining. 

Figures that the very first time I faceplant would just so happen to be exact time I was being recorded XD

And here is the version with additional music:

Music: Street Fighter 2, Guile Theme Music
Emphasizes my face plant.


I hope you enjoyed this Christmas special upload. See you all next week :3 Hopefully with pictures of my finally arrived Aqua Princess Jsk  -^_^_^_^_^_^-

1 comment:

  1. Omigoodness, that looked kind of painful! D: I admit that I agree it was pretty funny, though, especially with how "Guile's Theme goes with everything". XD I'm sorry!! XDDDDD

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete