Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Jumping on the bandwagon: Likes!

So as you may have noticed, there have been some slight changes to this blog. Some things have been added, specifically linking blogs to other people I follow. But that isn't all. Now every month I will be participating in a blog post that I am adopting from Happy Catmint.

And in case you already don't, you should go follow her too!

http://happycatmint.blogspot.com/










Now presenting my likes, with variations due to my lack of reading XD

Games: League of Legends (PC)
Tv shows: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic; Battlestar Galactica
Music: Lindsey Stirling; Flyleaf
Drinks: Mio Berry Pomegranate; Mia Fruit punch; mocha latte
Food: Spaghetti with sauce; Spaghetti in mushroom soup; Mini pizzas; Thai curry
Hobbies and sports: Running; crafting tiaras; wearing dresses
Destinations: Savannah, GA; Charlotte, NC
Youtube video: Lindsey Sterling music videos for LOTR; Randall Crazy Nastyass Honey Badger; Lara plays Guile's Theme on violin
Movie: John Carter; Serenity
Store: Target; H. Naoto

And there we have it. First edition of Random Rambling's Likes. Big thanks once again to Happy Catmint for the idea.

2 comments:

  1. D'aww, thank you. #^_^# I'm really glad that you added a Movie category; I rarely watch movies, so I didn't think about it at all when making my first list. So the movie category is all yours. XD

    I also like how you added a YouTube section and a Store section; I wouldn't have really thought about those, either. :D

    ...By the way, I've never tried Mio (and I'm curious about it), and I love spaghetti. @_@

    --YouTube Video: Rin Rin AP videos; make-up tutorial videos (like those by Michelle Phan); Phoenix Wright snippets (Japanese seiyuu stuff and Marvel vs. Capcom 3 footage)
    --Movie: *thinkiiiing....* I haven't seen a movie for a while. But I do want to see The Hunger Games, and I've been looking forward to Snow White & the Huntsman for months.
    --Store: Joann; Hot Topic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. Mio is awesome. Be careful how much you put in though. Its SUPER strong so you only need like a quick squirt, if that. O and w/e you do, don't 'shot' it.

      Heh. I only added those categories because I lacked books, manga, and anime. And it would of made my likes REDICULOUSLY small. So. I figured I'd add it in.

      Delete