Monday, November 12, 2012

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINS!!!

On October 21st, 2012, I sacrificed sleep and beauty to take part in a little walk in the heart of Charleston, SC.





I had never participated in a Zombiewalk before. Most of the reason being that zombiewalks were usually held in cities no where near me or I found out the day of the event, moreso than not finding out about the event right as it was starting. So I always seemed to miss out on em. This one fluttered onto my wall early though and I made my plans to attend. But my shopping day to go to a thrift store was derailed by confuzzlement over a UPS package. Fortunately, a friend contacted me saying she had a dress that was pre-zombied and would most likely fit me. It did



The dress with additional dirt, blood, and rips.
This little mouth blood stunt ruined my bra XD O well. I've needed a new strapless one anyways.

I volunteered to help hold people's stuff, since dressing up was good enough for me and I was not gonna act much like a zombie. I ended up taking a lot of pictures and some video of the walk.

Doctor Who zombie?




Woo stilt zombies
This zombie meant serious business




Zombie survivors and zombies duke it out



The Zombie walk was a lot of fun and I am glad I got to participate. Hopefully there will be more to come in the future.















No comments:

Post a Comment